The OpenJS Foundation is excited to share the initial schedule today. A few sessions to look forward to include:
- Looking at the Future of Express: Using and Contributing to Express in 2020 – Wes Todd, Senior Software Engineer, Netflix
- Node.js 12: A Decade of Node.js – Beth Griggs, Open Source Engineer, IBM
- Hacker-Powered Data: The Most Common Security Weaknesses and How to Avoid Them – Miju Han, Director of Product Management, HackerOne
- The State of the Art in Localization – Eemeli Aro, Library Developer, Vincit
- Hands-on Intro to Kubernetes (and OpenShift) for JS Developers – Jan Kleinert, Developer Advocate, Red Hat & Ryan Jarvinen, Developer Advocate, Red Hat
There are plenty more to come, which will cover everything from diagnostics testing to progressive web applications to security and more.
As always, thank you to our awesome sponsors for supporting Node+JS Interactive!
Gold Sponsor: Sentry
Silver Sponsor: Red Hat
Bronze Sponsors: Linode, NodeRun
Visit the event website for more info on sponsoring the event.
Stay tuned for more as the full schedule, with keynotes, will be available in the coming weeks.
Keep informed on everything that is happening by following us on Twitter (hashtag #NodeJSInteractive). You can find all the details for the upcoming event by visiting the Node+JS Interactive website.